Thursday 14 December 2017

2018 Goals.

I really enjoy new year. I like the whole ‘turning over a new leaf, starting afresh’ thing. December is over in a matter of weeks (so sad I know) Can you believe how fast it's flying by? It feels like only yesterday it was the first of December and I was putting up my Christmas tree, hoping that this month would last forever, and already were a third of the way through! To be honest I'm pretty excited for 2018. I know everyone says 'new year new me' and to be honest with you I say the exact same every single year. However I never work towards those 'goals' and I don't work towards making it a good year for myself. I tend to just go with the flow, and loose myself in the flow of things.



I don't like setting myself too many goals because I don't want to feel like I cant accomplish them. I want to keep them realistic, and something that's possible for me to achieve in 12 months, which just seems to come and go so quickly!

Work on my health and fitness- I've always loved eating healthy and exercising. I go through phases of looking after my health, but half of the time I lack motivation. January is the time where most people follow up their resolutions of loosing weight and getting fit so I'm not going to stick to just January to do so. I need to get myself moving so I'm going to start of by making sure I exercise at least 2 times a week to start off with. Working on my health and fitness isn't just to do with loosing weight. I want to lead a healthier lifestyle all year round and overall get into a good shape for myself, my health, and my mental health.

See more of Cornwall- I loveee where I live, but I haven't seen as much of it as I would have liked too. I've lived in the same place for 17 years, and although I travel a lot, I just know there are lots of hidden gems in Cornwall that I need to visit.

Keep blogging regularly- Over the past month I've loved getting back into blogging! I have so many blogging related goals for 2018, however my main one is to just keep going even though I'm working full time, and I find it hard to fit in the time to post. However I'm determined to fit blogging in in the evenings and weekends because its something that I love to do.

Move out of my family home- I'm 21 now, and I feel like this is the year I could potentially move out/start saving properly to do so. I've never lived on my own so moving out is a big deal for me, but it's something that I really want to do sooner rather than later. I love the idea of being independent, and of course coming home to a nice quiet, empty space of my own.

There’s lots more that I’d love to add, but I’m a firm believer in setting realistic goals and doing the slow and steady approach. So those are my goals that I'm going to be aiming to achieve in 2018. Please let me know in the comments what your New Year’s Resolutions are…

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HelloHannah | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig